Archived Holiday Card from Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox

Backroom/SFS Slug
Did anyone else receive one? I got a Christmas card in the mail from my store that was signed by all of the ETL's, and most of them included little messages. I was super shocked, and not gonna lie, I teared up a bit. It made me feel appreciated for the first time in a while.

Have any of your stores done this?

Did anyone else receive one? I got a Christmas card in the mail from my store that was signed by all of the ETL's, and most of them included little messages. I was super shocked, and not gonna lie, I teared up a bit. It made me feel appreciated for the first time in a while.

Have any of your stores done this?

Back when we had a "Top Performer Award" I remember getting a few things in the mail like this. It felt nice, because I know it takes a lot more effort to get a bunch of people to sign a card, and then mail it, than it does to req out of a Movie/Random Gift Card.

Last year they did it for us. Only after they wrote them, nobody bothered to hand them out. So it was the end of January before I got mine. And that was only because I was annoyed I hadn't gotten the t-shirt everyone else was getting with their cards.

My store hasn't mailed out Holiday cards in several years. However, this year ( right before the best team survey not saying that had anything to do with it but....) my etl/log and stl each sent me a thank you card thanking me for all of my hard work in the backroom. I wont lie it did make me feel good to be told thank you and see it in writing . I have my doubts about the timing but it was still nice to receive and read none the less

Years ago all the Store Executives would sign them and they would be mailed to your house. Then a few years ago the signed cards would be stapled to your check or pay stub, put in your mailbox, or handed to you. A couple of years ago, the signed cards with your name on the envelope,were all put in a pile in TSC and you had to dig yours out. Last year, there was still a pile, and they were signed, but there were no names on the envelope. You just took one from the pile. This year? No cards at all.

I definitely didn't expect anything like this, and it really did make my day. It makes me feel a lot better about working at Target, which I had started to get a bit disenfranchised with over the past few weeks. It kinda bums me out that I probably will have a lot less contact with leadership when I fully make the transition to SFS, since I really do enjoy working with them.

I haven't seen one in awhile.. We got them back in the day by back in the day I mean circa 2013. We also got birthday cards too but again those stopped circa 2013. Someone got cheap...... I do miss them though:( I barely get holiday cards anymore everyone likes text messaging you know?

We get them for birthdays. Usually for Christmas, but I've yet to see one yet. Normally only a handful of tls sign them, they don't even make your actual tls sign them...which is lame.

I haven't gotten one this year. Last year I got a birthday card singed by the etls STL and my bp along with a xmas card signed by the group market leader. Have to say it was nice makes me think at times they really do care about us

The HR TMs would usually ship one out for birthdays and Christmas. Never got anything from higher up on the chain than that.

No card here, but I hear they're giving team members gifts. Last year, they let team members pick out a movie or CD of they're choice.

Got my card, signed from "the team" super lame. Etl-hr isn't winning any new friends with this one.

Last year our cards were kind of personalized, and actually sent out. This year they all said the exact same thing, and were on a table in the break room

Nothing at our store, no cards. Only GSA's and higher positions got small gifts, team members got nothing.

I haven't received one, yet. We did last year, but it was pretty irritating for me because I had to stand in photo lab and print all 200+ of them. All the while apologizing to guests that such a large order was taking over our only 8x10 printer.

I just got one yesterday. One side is a picture of each STL in the district in holiday/festive attire. The other side is all our district management in the same attire.
It's cute.

Card, for my birthday? Lolz, only 1 cashier even knew it was my birthday because they read the calendar, not one other person in the store even noticed.

My FA/SB peeps said it was almost pathetic watching the newbies tear open their cards thinking it had a bonus or some other 'prize' only to see them read it & toss it right after the long-timers did.

I got a card this year but it was signed from the leadership team as a whole. In the past they have been signed by each ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back