Archived Holiday celebrations.....store or corporate

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Does your store do a special party, have gifts or have a meal for the Winter Holidays (Xmas or Hanukkah)?

My store has a buffet meal the work week before Christmas.....but this year we're doing it after the first of the year.

Do we get acknowledged by our store or by Target for the holiday season? Do you get greeting cards signed by the LODs?

Do we even get a message on our paychecks that says Happy Holidays....or...Happy New Year?

Personally, I think that it is sad that as TMs we are not acknowledged by Corporate.....no bonus....no "thanks for all your hard work"......nothing.

Maybe I'm missing something......maybe Target does care. If they do, it would be nice to be told.

I just received a Christmas card from my store. Also on my 1 year I got a congrats card for being there 1 year. We also do variations snacks and food in the break room from time to time.

I got an email from Gregg saying thanks for all the hard work this holiday season. Here's how we'll be screwing you next year!

It was full of encouraging news from the past year. He spoke of how excited he was for the NM launch. That Gregg, he's so plugged into his guests and TM's.

I just received a Christmas card from my store. Also on my 1 year I got a congrats card for being there 1 year. We also do variations snacks and food in the break room from time to time.

I got one of those last year. All the ETLs signed it, including our old ETL-Log, who never spoke to me even once and probably had no idea who the hell I was.

At my store they posted his letter on a bulletin board for all of us to see.

When I logged out of Ehr, it took me to some Target corporate homepage, where I got to read all about how HQ has had 50 days of casual dress to celebrate Target's 50 years, and all about the holiday celebrations they were going to have.

All I could do was turn around to the other TM in the room and say "Why the **** can't we work there?"

When I logged out of Ehr, it took me to some Target corporate homepage, where I got to read all about how HQ has had 50 days of casual dress to celebrate Target's 50 years, and all about the holiday celebrations they were going to have.

All I could do was turn around to the other TM in the room and say "Why the **** can't we work there?"

Why in the world would you share that with everyone else? Are they trying to rude and condescending, or are they simply clueless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back