Archived Holiday visit anyone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our holiday visit is coming up pretty soon...
Is it sad that I hope it goes horribly and maybe district can see how messed up our store is...?
Oh wait, they'll never notice.

We had ours last Thursday (I think thats the right day). Nothing important happened. Even with the store being pretty shabby around the corners. So long as the holiday set was progressing they were pretty happy. We were way behind on that set, the store was horribly low on stock since salesplanners needed to be set instead of flexing the old ones....backstock flowing out of every corner....behind on redcard goal.....but it was still a "good" visit. *shrug*

We had a Visit last Thursday, and then we have one this Thursday and the next Thursday and then we will have either the DTL and Business Partners or just one of them in the store everyday the week of Thanksgiving. They said they will not be at at our store on Thursday it self but we will have a Visit Friday/Saturday and Sunday during the 4 day sale! I love my District!

We have ours tomorrow. Actually had our ETL helping deal with the excess backstock, and someone got pulled from the floor to help push! I was so excited...

We've actually had best visits and stats in the district for the past few times. Hopefully this one goes the same. It has my ETLs freaking out though, which is just hilarious. I'm at the front end reading the list like "Yeah, no, this is how it always is. We're good up here!"

All visits should be unannounced
Our dtl passes through a lot, and his extended family live local...They are in most days of the week. And not above sending in friends and neighbors to secret shop a new initiative on the down low...sadly it never catches anything useful.

Ours is next week. I can only hope they catch the fact that 1/4 of our registers are still unusable in their current state due to a stalemate in my store.

Honestly we could use one at my store. They had us making sure everything was perfect that way we didn't have to do much when the visit happens soon.

But then you won't have enough hours to keep everything looking good. That's what happens at my store.

We just had a visit from our new DTL and HR-BP. It was mainly for them to get to know the ETL's and TL's but they walked the racetrack.

We just had ours and I've never seen the leaders freak out that much. The visit was only 20 minutes.

We had ours (I wasn't there as I'm home with my kid) but one of the TM's sent me a text and told me ours was horrific. I'm glad I got out of having to deal with that crap.

Our holiday visit is coming up pretty soon...
Is it sad that I hope it goes horribly and maybe district can see how messed up our store is...?
Oh wait, they'll never notice.

Are you a focus store? Because if you're not a focus store... then your store is not messed up trust me.
My store used to be a focus store... it was horrible, it's 100 thousand times better than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back