Archived Holidays are here! *internal screams*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I over heard a TM tell another TM that he/she was being offered 50 cents more an hour if they didnt call in sick or take time off for the month of November and up until Christmas.
I don't get it??? You can't know when your going to be sick???
This one TM is very experienced though.

I over heard a TM tell another TM that he/she was being offered 50 cents more an hour if they didnt call in sick or take time off for the month of November and up until Christmas.
You can't, but IME there are people that rarely get sick enough to actually call in. I haven't called in because I was sick in over a year.

This coming soon....
SNOW-2-hero.jpeg
GSTL: "Could I get a volunteer to collect carts in the lot?"

I had to do that with the LOD once last year after closing. After a while, we ended up just giving up because it was 1:30AM and we were both clopening.

You can't, but IME there are people that rarely get sick enough to actually call in. I haven't called in because I was sick in over a year.

That's me. I get a few colds every year, but I haven't been seriously sick in about 8 years (I was in high school back then).

This coming soon....
SNOW-2-hero.jpeg

What I would give just about anything to see this happen at my store. Guests and co-irkers complain if it drizzles. Joys of California though. Granted, I would volunteer to help do carts in that weather because I appreciate our cart attendants.

This coming soon....
SNOW-2-hero.jpeg

What I would give just about anything to see this happen at my store. Guests and co-irkers complain if it drizzles. Joys of California though. Granted, I would volunteer to help do carts in that weather because I appreciate our cart attendants.

We get that every year in my neck of the woods, and if so much as one flake falls, people instantly forget how to drive.

This coming soon....
SNOW-2-hero.jpeg

We get that every year in my neck of the woods, and if so much as one flake falls, people instantly forget how to drive.

I hear ya. In my part of the country, if it so much as flurries, people flip their shit. Schools are cancelled/let out early, people drive like they've got their thumbs up their asses, and every supermarket is sold out of milk, bread, and beer.

Schools are cancelled/let out early

It could be -7 and 3' of snow, and my district would still be open, yet the other schools would all announce closings as soon as they got 1/2" of snow.

Where I live, we get a lake effect, so such weather is all too common. And yet people still drive like they've never seen snow before.

The Day After Tomorrow would have to happen for there to be that much snow on the parking lot t my store. In that pic, is the piled up snow blocking the store entrance doors?

Nah, the spots where it is tall are where plow trucks made mounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back