Archived Home Merchandiser Brand TM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguyattarget

SFS/OPU Master
I think that was the title in the internal application system.

My ETL-HR & VML approached me today if I wanted to be "promoted" to this position. The roles are basically what I do now: make sure housewares/domestics have full shelves and end caps, merchandise end caps and focal points as necessary. So, I said, why not. I've only been there since Oct and haven't even passed my 90 days. Is there a bump in pay? Guaranteed hours? I didn't get to ask because ETL had to run out and VML didn't really know.

Probably a bump in hours. More responsibility. If you do good possibly tl later down the line

Basically the same thing happened to me, but for a different area. I get 4 hours a week for this role.

Had my interview today with my ETL-HR and VML. ETL said it was a bit awkward because she knows I'm qualified for the position but she said any upward movement needs a documented interview. She didn't realize I had a degree and is glad that I applied because this will have the potential to move me up higher. At the end, she said its up to our STL if she wants to interview me or not -- "they'll let me know next week".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back