Archived Honestly Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalesFloorSylph

Got any extra peghooks?
What do you guys think of it? Apparently that's the new brand replacing the Circo toys.

It's okay but....Those dolls are so damn creepy looking.
20160824_110832.jpg
Ugh. At least the Circo baby dolls were much more harmless looking.

How well do you guys think this new brand is going to do?

Thinking back to the baby dolls that my sister and I had... *Shrudders.*

These are tame. Kids will see the bright colors and sparkling eyes. If it smells like a fruit, bonus points for them.

Thinking back to the baby dolls that my sister and I had... *Shrudders.*

These are tame. Kids will see the bright colors and sparkling eyes. If it smells like a fruit, bonus points for them.
Bonus points if it pees too. I had a doll like that but I only liked it because I could make it pee itself :D

tumblr_me7pfqcv4I1qiplke.jpg

Does no one else see a resemblance?

I don't know if they were trying to make it look like a Baby Alive doll for parents who can't afford that (that thing is already fucking creepy) or what?
That baby got lipstick and Kylie brows though

Interesting that they actually changed the circo toys. Over in sl, it's mostly the same stuff as before but with different labels. The doll doesn't bother me, though. Like, it's not cute, but I don't think my niece would really notice.

Slightly off topic, I wonder if my store will carry the brown ones lol. We almost never have the brown baby dolls (we have a small selection of brown fashion dolls, though) and people always catch me folding leggings next to the doll aisle and they're like "umm... Do you guys have....... Dolls with....... Brown..... Skin?" Nit is next to toys in my store and I'm black so I guess they expect me to know where one could buy a doll of color.

After zoning these this morning, I do recall seeing a brown one. Might have been a different doll though. They all kinda blur together, and I'm too old/male to be up to date on dolls. Was definitely in the same aisle as the Honestly Cute though. Considering the other half of the aisle is dedicated to Play-Doh, odds are good we'll see diversity in this line.

Or black play-doh, which sounds far less appealing.

Slightly off topic, but the pic reminded me. Anyone else finding dog food pouches in their Infant Hardlines reshop from GS bc they look eerily similar to the baby food pouches?

Slightly off topic, but the pic reminded me. Anyone else finding dog food pouches in their Infant Hardlines reshop from GS bc they look eerily similar to the baby food pouches?

Yep, I had a bad habit of throwing those into Softlines carts because I thought it was baby food.

Yep, I had a bad habit of throwing those into Softlines carts because I thought it was baby food.

They look almost exactly the same! The first time I saw this another SLTM showed me the pouch and asked me what was wrong. I was like...??? She said, "It's dog food, RTC. Dog food." Whoops! LOL.

After zoning these this morning, I do recall seeing a brown one. Might have been a different doll though. They all kinda blur together, and I'm too old/male to be up to date on dolls.

Dif stores carry different things/varieties of some stuff and over the few years I've been in my store, our black dolls and black makeup was disappearing, but the black hair section grew, so I'm hoping maybe we'll get more doll variety so I don't have to awkwardly tell the guests we don't carry them.

I never got any pouch dog food yet, but I get the other boxes of Apple sauce pouches and what not. Once a girl sent us circo doll clothes and the baby doll car seat lol. I died. I asked her what she thought it was and what age human baby she thought would fit in it.

They look almost exactly the same! The first time I saw this another SLTM showed me the pouch and asked me what was wrong. I was like...??? She said, "It's dog food, RTC. Dog food." Whoops! LOL.

I never got any pouch dog food yet, but I get the other boxes of Apple sauce pouches and what not. Once a girl sent us circo doll clothes and the baby doll car seat lol. I died. I asked her what she thought it was and what age human baby she thought would fit in it.

Y'all need to get on your service desk TMs about using Smart Sort. If they would scan every item, they'd be putting everything in the correct cart.

Y'all need to get on your service desk TMs about using Smart Sort. If they would scan every item, they'd be putting everything in the correct cart.

Yeah it's impractical to scan every single item. The time lost would negate the few items that get misplaced. Baby food has one spot, why scan it? Once you figure out some are dog food, the location is also obvious, because it has one spot.

No but I get the prenatal ones all the damn time. The same brand that makes the Happy Baby and the Happy Tot also makes Happy Momma stuff and it looks so similar

Wait, what? So essentially we now sell prenatal baby food? Marketing for anything baby-related is so weird.
It's for the moms to eat while pregnant to make sure the baby is healthy and to make sure they have an easy pregnancy so I GUESS it's prenatal baby food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back