Archived Hoping to be a new team member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past I have worked for target and actually enjoyed it. I left because it was a summer job and I had to go back to college. I just graduated with a bachelors degree in political science and currently work at Walmart in asset protection but I have been a customer service manager, and half a dozen other positions in Walmart. Recently I heard of a APTL opening up at the local target. I applied and talked to a LOD in store about my expieriences and she seemed impressed and told me the position at least has to be open a week. My questions are do I honestly have a shot at this job since I haven't been with the company in a while? What type of questions might I be asked in an interview? An would I make more then 10 dollars an hour? Thanks for the help!!!

APTL is paygrade 15, so depending on your market, it would be anywhere from 12-14$/hour starting but you should be able to use the degree, prior AP, and management experience to leverage a few dollars more. As for interview questions, they are all behavioral questions (tell me a time) where they want a situation (a brief introduction) the behavior (what process you took to resolve the situation) and the outcome (the conclusion) Since it is team lead, you will have 3 ETL interviews with TL packets (about 5 behavior questions) and one with DTL or APBP. One interviewer will use the APTL packet, which has a couple job specific, like why you would be a good fit in AP, and a behavior question in relation to AP activities. I will not discuss the actual questions on here, but you can PM me and I can try and help out. I am an APTL. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back