Hours Being Cut

Our biggest break coverage problems are with Starbucks. We don't have "extra" trained people and it obviously isn't possible for their TL to cover every break. The ETL isn't Starbucks certified/trained and probably couldn't tell a latte from a frappuccino.

your tl needs to cover your break, if no one else can. at my store, the etl covers tech's break.
Lol. Leadership doesn't touch a register, touch a boat, touch a repack....maybe for 5 minutes. They hold a my device and a walkie and laugh uproariously behind closed doors during multiple calls for backup .

I thought from September hours would go back as the seasonal TMs are leaving . But still no signs at our store ! They went down again from what I got during August and they are even announcing to not stay longer than scheduled . When will the hours go up then ??!

Is your store making sales? Hours go up when sales go up.
I don’t look at the sales numbers now a days . But it’s pretty busy everyday now as it’s back to school season . I’m hoping it’s last week of august /first week of September, that’s y they further cut the hours . Let’s see the two weeks out schedule if there is any progress or not ! 🤞

I thought from September hours would go back as the seasonal TMs are leaving . But still no signs at our store ! They went down again from what I got during August and they are even announcing to not stay longer than scheduled . When will the hours go up then ??!
Wouldn't BTS just cause more seasonals to be hired anyway?

Back