Archived Hours cut??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm usually just on here when I have a question.

I usually work 20-25 hours a week. Next week i was scheduled for 18, and i just checked the schedule for the week after that and i was only scheduled for 12??? Is anyone else hours cut or?

I havent pissed anyone off to my knowledge? I haven't really seen anyone yet so I'm not sure that's why I was asking on here if anyone else got a hour cut yet. But my store doesn't seem to be the one to cut hours for being pissed off.

It's getting toward the end of the month. If your store overspent earlier, they need to cut to balance the month. Not sure if it's also the end of a quarter?

Also, Spot is starting to hire seasonals so they need to give them some hours as well.

It's getting toward the end of the month. If your store overspent earlier, they need to cut to balance the month. Not sure if it's also the end of a quarter?

Also, Spot is starting to hire seasonals so they need to give them some hours as well.
End of the quarter will be in October.

New hires tend to get more hours so Leaders can see how you do in different areas/ times of day. Now you’re getting settled in to what is likely the last time to catch your breath before Q4, also a “regular schedule.” Hours will also drop January- Easter so buckle up.

We are hiring tons of what I guess are seasonals already. As soon as the gaggle gets trained and comfortable and weeded out a bit through call outs (and performance but they never seem to fire for performance, they just give them shitty assignments until they quit or call out/no show), I think there will be reduction in hours for the regulars but right now there are tons of extra shifts on the boards.

Yeah we just had like 2 orientations just between the last few days and we hired a few people for style and are still looking. As long as it eventually picks back up again I'll be okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back