Hours

How many hours are you guys pulling in the next two weeks? Last week I did 40, 44 this week, 22.5 next, and then 26 the week after that.

Which area you are working ? It all depends on the needs of the store . Im consistently getting 40hrs but I never did overtime for this quarter4.

I've gotten plenty the last few weeks, but the next two I'm barely getting 20.

Which area you are working ? It all depends on the needs of the store . Im consistently getting 40hrs but I never did overtime for this quarter4.

SFS. I mean I'm just curious, not worried, seems everybody I have been talking to at my store is getting the same amount of hours I am. It's like they way over scheduled everyone for this week (went from crazy busy SFS-wise Monday-Wednesday, to barely anything yesterday and most likely today), and now that everything is taking a pause in crazy busy levels, everyone is starting to see a slight reduction in hours.

Last edited:
I'm still getting 40 in Fulfillment, but I'm also one of the few who have FF as their primary workcenter and have been there for more than a few weeks/months. I think they're expecting me to hold all of SFS together for the rest of the year.

Back