How bad can it be?

we were supposed have a visit of such importance that we had a pre visit yesterday and one in the morning today before the actual visit in the afternoon but… the only thing we’ve heard is that big man came in was intercepted by the DTL and minions turned around and left.

the follow up which normally has wins and such only has demands.

I don’t think it went well.

The majority of times before we have a visit no one on the floor knows until the night before.

Of course they don't have any one to zone or cleanup in general because they under staff our store.

Much preferred than sweeping the shit under the rug and stressing out our team members.
Our SD panicked at empty cpp, drove to another target and "purchased" cpp ...then made tl s work extra hours to stock it on shelves. Oh...then next day after the visit we get a humongous truck full of....cpp. What a leader of the dog and pony show. Elevators are still broken down death traps. But we got laundry detergent big time.

The majority of times before we have a visit no one on the floor knows until the night before.

Of course they don't have any one to zone or cleanup in general because they under staff our store.
Ha! They don't tell us a visit is happening until it's there. It pisses 'em off when I ask who's coming first thing in the morning when I find all the messy crap left in Receiving. And they still say "no one, why do you ask?" They really think we're that stupid....

Our SD panicked at empty cpp, drove to another target and "purchased" cpp ...then made tl s work extra hours to stock it on shelves. Oh...then next day after the visit we get a humongous truck full of....cpp. What a leader of the dog and pony show. Elevators are still broken down death traps. But we got laundry detergent big time.
Cpp?

Back