Archived How do I apply for a GSA position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a current TM, my GSTL recommended me but I haven't heard anything yet so I was thinking I would apply manually from the Target career site, but I can't find a way? I just see TM and TL positions. :/

is there a position open? You wouldn't be able to apply for it unless it's posted. Once one is it's listed under frontend.

is there a position open? You wouldn't be able to apply for it unless it's posted. Once one is it's listed under frontend.

Well about a week ago I was told in confidence by my GSTL that we had a GSA quit, which is when he told me he would recommend me for the position. I also spoke with an ETL about it and she seemed to like the idea. But I haven't heard anything else. =\
I was thinking that since I know every part of the store, am really good at my job, am punctual, not to mention all the ETL's, TL's, TM's, GSA's, and GSTL's like me, I would have a good chance. (i've been with Target for quite some time now, almost a year.)

No, you wouldn't be able to apply for it but it would still be there. The GSA position is not on the website. I forgot if I had to do anything on the cpu to get an interview, if I did it was using EHR. But I would talk to your ETL-HR they will be able to set everything up for you.

Last edited:
No, you wouldn't be able to apply for it but it would still be there. The GSA position is not on the website. I forgot if I had to do anything on the cpu to get an interview, if I did it was in store in breakroom. But I would talk to your ETL-HR they will be able to set everything up for you.

Oh okay, I'll try that. I don't actually know who our ETL-HR is so I guess I'll have to check the grid or ask around. I'm nervous as hell for the interview questions! Sometimes they ask really odd questions that I've never encountered. o_O

Thank you =]

Check for position postings in your store's TMSC. There's usually a list of positions/openings/new hires. If you see the GSA spot posted, file an app with your hr asap.

You can't apply from home. It has to be done via the "Job Opportunities" link on eHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back