I'm Lost! How do I call out?

Do I just call the store's number and ask for HR? And what if it's before opening time and nobody answers. I'm under my 90 days and I need to call out for 2 days (if I can't find someone to cover my shifts) due to an emergency I need to visit family in a different state, would this be a big issue?

if it's before store hours just press 9 or 0 (depending on your store) and you should be able to leave a message

if it's before store hours just press 9 or 0 (depending on your store) and you should be able to leave a message

Is the message thing a ASANTS? I have never been able to leave a message when I call to be let in the building before opening.

Not sure if you're addressing me, but in my store we press 9 since 0 got discontinued. If a tl doesn't pick up it directs us to leave a message and we can call out that way.

So if I call out on a day should I do something in myTime next time I go in? I just saw in my Kronos that even though I called out today, the cumulative hours automatically calculated today’s hours too . I never called out before so I have no idea about this!

As I got rehired after a break.. I don’t have much sick leave accrued to cover this shift. So what can I do? I don’t see my HR around today.

Where do the messages get stored? I've never heard anyone in my store mention this or listen to messages. Are you sure this is an every store thing?

Just verify that your timecard is accurate. MyTime will put a ghost amount of hours you should have worked in as soon as your absence has been reclassified. That’s an HR headache you don’t have to worry about lol. On kronos just focus on the red and black times, those are your actual punches.

Back