How do I change the button to say something else?

Currently the button is in a location that I don’t think it should be and I’ve never herd it go off once in that location. I’m planning on moving it to a different area where it will be used more frequently. How do I change what it says in case it doesn’t say what I need to say?

If you are talking about the call box. They are suppose to stay in assigned locations throughout the store. If you move it, how does your fellow tm's find it to turn it off when you are not there?
You need to ask these questions to your tl. We are not your store.

The buttons are programmed, through an app on the zebra. There’s a barcode on the back of the button which you scan in the app and then you can choose whatever you want it to say. I don’t have a zebra on me, if you like and share this comment I can get it for your tomorrow when I am at work.
Although we are not your store, I don’t mind helping you.

Call button areas are not determined by random TMs who feel like they know better. Talk to your leader if you have concerns about the effectiveness of the currently located button. They can determine if a move is justified and partner with the PML to make it happen.

If a call box goes off in a forest, but no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Actually yes it would. I read an article about Krakatoa yesterday. The sound of the eruption was heard 3000 miles away. The sound waves below what a human can hear circled the entire Earth 4 times.

So the sound of the call box will be creating sound waves, even if there isn't an eardrum nearby to vibrate.

Call button areas are not determined by random TMs who feel like they know better. Talk to your leader if you have concerns about the effectiveness of the currently located button. They can determine if a move is justified and partner with the PML to make it happen.
I haven’t ever heard it go off and when I ask TM where the button is only one TM knew because it was in the section over from where they work

I haven’t ever heard it go off and when I ask TM where the button is only one TM knew because it was in the section over from where they work

Unless you are working the entire time the store is open, every single day you cannot know it is never used. By your logic, my store should move every single call button we have because none of ours are ever used when I am there.

It is possible no one uses the button at your store because they are able to find a TM in that area before they need to.

Currently the button is in a location that I don’t think it should be and I’ve never herd it go off once in that location. I’m planning on moving it to a different area where it will be used more frequently. How do I change what it says in case it doesn’t say what I need to say?
CartoonPenguin again? Bot.

I swear to god on my last day at target, I am going to move all the buttons around. Guest hits the toy button and it will send someone to domestics. I may even reprogram one to say "Guest needs assistance in the bathroom" or something.

You can’t just move it. That’s an etl decision. Lmao

Back