Archived How do I use my discount online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was already entered when I made a Target account that target had on file for me.

I think if you enter it in as a Coupon you get it. I think there's another way to add a discount code to future purchases and that would work too, I think.

I put my employee number no zeros in the spot for promo code...it read it and it acknowledged the 10 percent discount HOWEVER i am still not positive that it even went through...there is no breakdown like a reciept with the taxes and etc...I also read that it will only accept the employee discount when you use a red card (credit or debit) only. I actually used my target credit union card which is not considered a red card but they still allow to use my discount in the store.....I would also like to find out for sure that my discount went through....since there was no pop-up or any alert telling me that it didnt.....

Maybe i did put the zeros if it told me to....i dont remember...

I put my employee number no zeros in the spot for promo code...it read it and it acknowledged the 10 percent discount HOWEVER i am still not positive that it even went through...there is no breakdown like a reciept with the taxes and etc...I also read that it will only accept the employee discount when you use a red card (credit or debit) only. I actually used my target credit union card which is not considered a red card but they still allow to use my discount in the store.....I would also like to find out for sure that my discount went through....since there was no pop-up or any alert telling me that it didnt.....

If it says "Team Member 10% Discount" under "Discounts" in the "Order Summary" part of the order confirmation e-mail that they send you, then it probably went through.

Screenshot_2017-12-01-20-20-30-1.png

Last edited:
If it says "Team Member 10% Discount" under "Discounts" in the "Order Summary" part of the order confirmation e-mail that they send you, then it probably went through.

Nope...i ordered on monday so it shows the 15 percent...but not the team member 10.

Your link says "payment must be made by" (emphasis mine) and lists a variety of forms, but does not specifically list the TCU card as an eligible form of payment for target.com. Therefore, TCU is ineligible on target.com for the employee discount, even though it's accepted in store.

"***At this time, the Target Credit Union Credit/Debit Card is eligible for the 10% Team Member Discount in stores only and not on Target.com. The Target Credit Union Credit/Debit Card is not eligible for any of the REDcard offers, including the 5% REDcard Discount and REDcard Free Shipping at Target.com."
From the Team Member Discount page on eHR. Last updated Aug. 2017. (emphasis mine)

Nope...i ordered on monday so it shows the 15 percent...but not the team member 10.

If you entered your TM discount and it doesn't show up in the order summary of your e-mail, that means it didn't work with your payment method.

Also, I added an image for you in my previous post to show you what you will see if it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back