Archived How do vacation hours work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyerc

GSTL
So I currently have 22 paid sick time ? Is that it? And how many do you guys have.. And how are sick hours calculated?

Go to EHR, go under the top where it says time and click my time self service, go to request time off and click that you want to use some of your vacation/sick hours for this time off

If they're still doing it the same way... You get 1 hour per 30 hours worked. However all it does is pay you for your time off; you're still accountable for your workload that day.

If they're still doing it the same way... You get 1 hour per 30 hours worked. However all it does is pay you for your time off; you're still accountable for your workload that day.

So correct me if I'm wrong? You can still use them and work??

Sick leave accruals:
Team members accrue one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked (0.033334 hours earned for every hour worked).
Wait..that says vacation...are our vacation hours same as sick time?

So you can't use the paper form for sick time anymore?
Sorry. Didn't realize this was different by state. Ours require that you call out sick and request sick time. You have to have enough sick hours to cover the shift. And you earn one hour per thirty hours worked.

Sick time is a paper form. You have to ask someone in HR for it. Based on what I've seen on this site, some stores have rules on when you can use them. Or maybe the rules are a company thing and my store is just being lenient. I'm not sure. My store allows us to use them whenever we want to up to our average hours. I typically site poverty for my reason, but an etl told me last week that apparently those forms get sent to corporate lol, so I'll probably just write sick next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I just read through the whole thread and I'm thinking its best to ask your hr how to use sick time because everything is different everywhere lol.

When do you start getting vacation hours I've been there almost 6 months and still haven't gotten any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back