How Do You Keep Your Device?

I keep mine in my Holster or on my wrist using the hand strap. As for my walkie, that's on my belt but loves to fall out of the clip...

Zebra in holster clipped to one front pocket. Walkie clipped to other front pocket except when I'm wearing that one pair of pants where it won't stay on the pocket - always falling on the floor. Then I clip to a back pocket, and constantly forget it's there.
One TM who transferred to a different store wore her walkie clipped to the shoulder of her shirt in such a way that I always thought it looked like a small animal, like a pet mouse, sitting on her shoulder.

You hook it around your bra strap and shirt, I have done that too.. Except it kept getting caught up in my hair so went back to my pocket.

You hook it around your bra strap and shirt, I have done that too.. Except it kept getting caught up in my hair so went back to my pocket.
If I’m on the floor this is how I wear mine. Since my hair is in a ponytail 115% of the time I don’t have many issues with it lol. Zebra is strapped around my hand unless I’m helping SFS. If I’m picking it’s in a holster clipped to the cart facing me so I can see my location as I’m pushing the cart (bad squirreling habit..) and if I’m prepping 😍 it’s on the table. But if I’m in my office they’re both to the side of my computer just sitting on my desk.

Holsters are a scarcity at my store, so I don’t bother asking for one. I either have the walkie clipped on my left front pocket or the collar of my jacket, and the Zebra is in my right back pocket unless I’m doing RFID count scanning for Style. If I’m doing that, it’s always in my hand or strapped on my arm with the band.

Oh gods, almost everyone at my store calls the MyCheckout devices bricks because that can and will knock someone out if tested. I got tiny hands, so I gotta use both of my hands when I help guests. If they can’t catch deez hands, they can catch deez bricks

If I’m on the floor this is how I wear mine. Since my hair is in a ponytail 115% of the time I don’t have many issues with it lol. Zebra is strapped around my hand unless I’m helping SFS. If I’m picking it’s in a holster clipped to the cart facing me so I can see my location as I’m pushing the cart (bad squirreling habit..) and if I’m prepping 😍 it’s on the table. But if I’m in my office they’re both to the side of my computer just sitting on my desk.

If my hair is in a pony tail you know it is hot as fuck in the store cause mine is never down. My curls don't like a pony tail, leaves them crushed and jacked up.. The Zebra strap is threaded through my fingers so I can flip it over the top of my hand to grab things then flip it back to type on it.

Y'all I looked up buying a holster for the zebras once. Those things are freaking hundreds of dollars wtf.

My hair is in a ponytail or hair clip literally every day. I can't stand feeling it on my neck or falling in my face, yet I don't think I could pull off a short haircut. Man I would love to chop it all off though!

My hair is in a ponytail or hair clip literally every day. I can't stand feeling it on my neck or falling in my face, yet I don't think I could pull off a short haircut. Man I would love to chop it all off though!
Go for it! Worst case you hate it and let it grow out again. Best case you love it and go even shorter!!
Late spring last year I cut almost 2’ off and I’ve since grown it back about 6” I think? ‘Tis both a blessing and a curse to have hair that knows how to grow and does it well. Oh and super straight and fine, hence the ponytail (or braid) daily. If I could get it to keep a curl without a ton of product I’d wear it down and curly every frickin day.

Walkie and box cutter clipped to belt. Zebra in hand or in fulfillment cart.

I don't often wear my red vest but when I do I enjoy the hell out of the pockets. At first everything would fall out of them all the time, but I put command velcro strips in one so I can keep it closed.

I had long hair, just chopped it off. I was worried that short hair would make me look fatter, but it actually works well.

Back in the day I grabbed a holster and hooked it to my belt. If no holster available, I'd look for one I could liberate from its oppressor. If that failed, I put the zebra in my back pocket, or (when khakis only) my front pocket since some women's clothing don't have pockets or have too shallow pockets on the butt. Walkie was mostly in the front hooked to the belt, next to the zebra holster. If no clips and no inattentive oppressors it went in a front pocket. When I needed a zebra printer it was hooked to a belt loop because it kept falling off the belt when I bent down or kneeled down but the different angle of the loop kept it in place.

Back