How Do You Keep Your Device?

Device in my pocket, walkie on the outside of the same pocket.

Walkie clipped to front pants pocket, along with box cutter holster. Device in holder on belt.

Walkie is clipped to my back pocket, my zebra is usually on my hand or in my fulfillment cart. My favorite zebras have the hand strap, I love those things.

walkie is clipped to my back pocket next to my phone and i just carry my zebra though this results in me misplacing it once or twice a day for a few moments until i remember where i've placed it. but i've never lost one, so! we never have any holsters. :(

I wear my walkie on a lanyard around my neck and zebra in my pocket or in an apron pocket if I don't have pockets.

Zebra in holster, clipped to my front right pocket. Walkie and cellphone clipped to my left front pocket.

Walkie is clipped to my back pocket, my zebra is usually on my hand or in my fulfillment cart. My favorite zebras have the hand strap, I love those things.

Close to what I do, holster for the zebra and those straps? A couple of us have picked up every single strap that we have seen tossed away. So we have a stash of them. The Zebra is just large enough where I would drop it constantly without a strap.

Top tip to restrap a Zebra device - small paper clip to pull the strap end through the loop on the bottom.

Zebra in holster but I use the trigger/"gun" adapter so I have to hide the holsters that accommodate the appendage.
Walkie on my belt opposite my Zebra. I wear the earpiece. If I forget my earpiece (not sharing), I clip the walkie to my collar near my left shoulder a la cop so I can hear it (never been able to hear it on my belt).

Walkie cliped to coin pocket and zebra in back pocket for the 2 mins i dont use it. Im ship from store team member zebras are my life

Walkie clipped to front pocket and zebra in back pocket (phone in right back pocket, zebra in left back pocket)

We don’t have enough holsters at our store. The device we use for our department is one of those extra fat ones ( not sure why). Anyway, I don’t think a regular holster would be able to accommodate it. Plus, the thing is heavy!
Any suggestions?

Zebra in holster clipped to one front pocket. Walkie clipped to other front pocket except when I'm wearing that one pair of pants where it won't stay on the pocket - always falling on the floor. Then I clip to a back pocket, and constantly forget it's there.
One TM who transferred to a different store wore her walkie clipped to the shoulder of her shirt in such a way that I always thought it looked like a small animal, like a pet mouse, sitting on her shoulder.

Back