Archived How does an ETL get written up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that our mobile people leave them, so tgey can get all the mobile junk after they leave. especially this time of year, because all 3 of our drawers have thousands in them. not to mention you can get put on a ca for doing that.

When you get to much cash in the drawer for your comfort call for a skim. I have only done it twice and an ETL did it, but they take a chunk of cash out, so its not such a target.

Nauzhror, I hear ya, why I trash every one I find left laying around. It is just stupid, how hard is it to type a couple numbers?
yeah my etls and gstls are lazy so they always roll their eyes and say just stick some under the drawer.

i hate that our mobile people leave them, so tgey can get all the mobile junk after they leave. especially this time of year, because all 3 of our drawers have thousands in them. not to mention you can get put on a ca for doing that.

When you get to much cash in the drawer for your comfort call for a skim. I have only done it twice and an ETL did it, but they take a chunk of cash out, so its not such a target.

Nauzhror, I hear ya, why I trash every one I find left laying around. It is just stupid, how hard is it to type a couple numbers?
yeah my etls and gstls are lazy so they always roll their eyes and say just stick some under the drawer.

Yeah no. They know i blurt over the open channel that the drawer needs to have skim. They do it for me. "Sorry did I just say that on channel 1."

Ive seen things happen that seem to get ignored. Leaving a door unlocked is an automatic final warning. And if its the same for ETLs as any hourly TM, those last a year. So there are a couple ETLs that I know who should be long gone, and they are still there. So much for "fair and consistent".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back