Archived How I feel a week away from Christmas (as AP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that still have coffee in them always get me. If you're spending all that money on a Starbucks beverage, why wouldn't you drink the whole thing and get your money's worth?
I got this one:
These are the tender-tongue guests who want their drink warm but not TOO warm & they don't want foam (which keeps a drink warm longer).
As a result, they get part-way thru the drink & it's stone cold so they just leave it on the nearest surface instead of tossing it in a nearby trash can (where it might make a mess!).

The ones that still have coffee in them always get me. If you're spending all that money on a Starbucks beverage, why wouldn't you drink the whole thing and get your money's worth?
I got this one:
These are the tender-tongue guests who want their drink warm but not TOO warm & they don't want foam (which keeps a drink warm longer).
As a result, they get part-way thru the drink & it's stone cold so they just leave it on the nearest surface instead of tossing it in a nearby trash can (where it might make a mess!).

Still, why buy it if you're not gonna drink the whole thing? Perhaps get a smaller size?

I got this one:

Still, why buy it if you're not gonna drink the whole thing? Perhaps get a smaller size?

Cause they don't know Vente means 20?

I got this one:

Cause they don't know Vente means 20?

Y'all know I don't parlo eye-talian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back