Archived How is progress on the new changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious to see what is everyone's progress on AE 14 in regards to pog team taking on the entire workload of twt. How are they managing through the workload with the hour to include sales planners n adjacencies. For those who kept saying that sales floor team would only have to ptm, zone n reshop.. Now 4x4 walks on the floor will take up a good chunk of time in lieu of building endcaps

Nothing has changed in our store yet. I'm assuming with My Time rolling out soon, they'll have to start to shift things around though.

At my store my softlines TL still does the adjacencies. She said she'll still do them when POG takes them over she just wants to be scheduled POG for those hours. Which is reasonable.. Im not sure what we are doing with the saleaplanners... There doesnt seem to be any issue with it yet though.. the simplest thing to do seems to be scheduling the TLs under Planogram hours.. but with MyTime doing the schedule now idk..

The funniest part of all of this is that myTime allocates hours to the salesfloor to set salesplanners and adjacencies. I would guess this is code that HQ is going to change later this year to align with AE14, but as of right now POG gets the hours above the line while salesfloor gets the hours below the line. The "line" being where the adjacency calendar splits presentation hours from salesfloor hours.

So to answer the OP's question...nothing has changed in my store yet.

Paper work center? In other words not the pog team

What I meant is that we use a specific workcenter to schedule the workload separate from sales floor and plano, and it's a workcenter that we don't normally use for its intended purpose. Example: We used to use Logistics Zone for CAF pushers when we had sufficient hours to do so. It's just a formality for scheduling purposes.

the simplest thing to do seems to be scheduling the TLs under Planogram hours

My store was doing this, but now we use a different "paper workcenter" for the SPL workload.
Paper work center? In other words not the pog team
Im sure all stores are different.
If you have enough people on the POG team to accomodate the workload, i dont see why they couldnt do it.
my store has 2-3 pog team members. To what mrknownothing said my store just started using workcenters not used as well. Ex. Ad-setup is "inventory" and salesplanners and adjacencies would be "zone" or "guest services training" lol.

To what mrknownothing said my store just started using workcenters not used as well. Ex. Ad-setup is "inventory" and salesplanners and adjacencies would be "zone" or "guest services training" lol.

Gotta love those paper workcenters. We actually use Sales Floor Training for SPLs now. Before MyTime, we would use Offsite for Black Friday crowd management. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back