How long is training?

I'm a new TM at my store. I'm just curious to know how long training usually lasts.

I'm in beauty if that helps any but so far I had 3 consecutive days last week of training. 1 was as a cashier for 1hr. Then this week I only have 2 days, one where I am closing. I was hoping next week I'd get more hrs but next week I also only have 2 days. I am fairly certain they are training days too as they have a T next to the store #, same as the days I have trained. When I interviewed I was told someone in beauty was leaving in 2 weeks which is why I figured I'd get more hours next week.

All store numbers are written with a T in front of it. Hours are really low and some stores tend to use their training hours on the floor. So, I doubt you’ll have many more training shifts. But ASANTS

You might have more hours after that TM leaves but hours between February and May are super slim

All store numbers are written with a T in front of it. Hours are really low and some stores tend to use their training hours on the floor. So, I doubt you’ll have many more training shifts. But ASANTS
Awww dang it. I applied for this job because it said full time on the ad. If I'm only gonna get 10 hrs a week I might as well find something else. 😒

If they said 40 hours that's a fucking lie. If they said 32, that's still a lie but not AS bad.
In the ad the title said full time. In the description is says part/full time available.
When I interviewed they asked how many hours am I looking to work. I said I'd really prefer around 40 hrs because I'm a newly single mom and I have 3 kids. They told me they usually do under 40 but they could probably work with doing over 30.
I'm really kind of hoping maybe they're just easing me in but if they dont I'm just gonna pick up cashier shifts and work for six months.
I was originally applying at a bank but with out at least 6 months of customer service experience they kept denying me.

It really depends as far as hours go. Our "anchor" beauty TM has been with us for over 20 years and generally is minimum 32 and generally 7-330 on our 5 truck days. Three other tms take the closing/ mid/sampling shifts and get a bit less.

Back