How many documented conversations until you get a CA?

I had one documented conversation about my attendance with my leader before she left. Our new ETL just called me up and told me I was get a CA because I have had conversation*s* before about my attendance. I had called out once last week because of a migraine and once this week because I kept throwing up. Does it only take one conversation to get written up? I thought it was multiple?

Uncomfortable truth, a lot of what seem like short informal convos are documented. I don't love doing that, but we have to show our work and cover our butts.

Yeah, that was my little surprise.
Times when I thought they were casually asking about something turned out to be for writeups.
Always fun when you don't even have a chance to explain the situation.

Yeah, that was my little surprise.
Times when I thought they were casually asking about something turned out to be for writeups.
Always fun when you don't even have a chance to explain the situation.
My store did that, too. Always seemed sneaky and slimy to me, as did the “blanket coaching”, where if a leader mentioned attendance or whatever transgression at the huddle everyone there was considered coached. The deck was really stacked against the team.

My store did that, too. Always seemed sneaky and slimy to me, as did the “blanket coaching”, where if a leader mentioned attendance or whatever transgression at the huddle everyone there was considered coached. The deck was really stacked against the team.

A blanket coaching?
That is some kind of bullshit.
Whoever came up with that one deserves a special spot in corporate hell.

Back