Archived How Many Red Shirts and Khaki Pants do you Own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 bullseye jackets, 4 bullseye shirts, 4 pairs of kahki's, 2 lightweight longsleeve bullseye zippers. I'm a bullseye shopper. x.x

I've got enough in rotation to last almost three weeks without laundry. Plus a couple rubbermaid things with new shirts and pants I've picked up on clearance/ at goodwill so I'm never out. Before target I had never worn khakis and my mom's favorite color is red so I didn't own much of that either.

4 pairs of khaki (one of which is kinda ruined so I’d only wear if I really had to), 2 red target logo shirts, 3 solid red shirts. Working in Sbux and Food ave makes me have to not wear clothes more than once but if I’m just cashiering I’ll wear the pants again (not shirt)

I guess you couldn't see my tongue. It was in my cheek...

I switched to starbucks last year and got rid of a bunch of red so now I only have 4 red t-shirts, but my little brother commandeered one because I keep buying men's tees for work. I had 21 (tees & polos) before that lolll. I have like 12-ish black shirts now. Goodfellow tees in the package are nice

5 pairs of khakis. I just bought a pair of clearance Cat & Jack. A girl's 16+ is apparently about a 10 in women

Before I started working for the Spot, I had one khaki pants and two red shirts.

I'm part-time so I don't show up every day, but my red shirt and khaki pants inventory has naturally quadrupled as I like having different styles of both. I feel like if I bought two/three of the same, my fellow TMs might think I wear the same thing every day, which is not so.

So I now have six red polo shirts, three red T-shirts, and five khaki pants.

Is that about average?

Funny I work five days a week and bought multiples of the same pants, so yes I wear the exact same pants every day. I wear a vest so I have a rotation of t-shirts. I usually wear the vest until its so disgusting I can't take it then I take it home and wash it. I used to wear red shirts but I went though a streak of not finding ones I liked as they wore out so I grabbed a vest and have done that for the last couple years.

5 pairs of pants, and way too many shirts. I'm on the floor with guests now so I like to wear cute tops. I've also got red and burgundy short sleeve and long sleeve cardigans because you can wear that over any shirt at our store.

I think I have about 8-10 pair of khakis. About 4 are in the current rotation, and a few brand new ones are set aside for when the knees give out on my current pants. I buy several pair at a time when I find khakis that I like.

Down to about 3 shirts. Need to buy more, but I am picky about my shirts.

Uh, jeez. Maybe 10 pairs of khakis (four of which are a greenish khaki, a color I'd actually wear outside of work) and if I rounded them all up... maybe 30 shirts?? Some of which I should ditch because they have holes in them from when I was a cashier and I'd get stuck on the bag holder arms. I tried to buy slightly nicer shirts when I became a GSA. I've been working there for... nearly a year and a half?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back