Archived How many steps do you normally get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Share your steps here! I get between 17000-25000. My highest I've hit was 35000 when I was putting away reshop all day.

I usually hit the 10K mark by lunch but average 12-16K.. Depending on a shorter or full shift. I data log for our health insurance(not spots) and we always use my data for the discount.

Well I use Fitbit personally. Not sure what you use to track your steps. Whenever I'm @ work, I have 15,000-20,000 steps. I got Fitbit when they were giving it to us for free :)

Depends what I'm doing.

If I'm Flexible Fulfillment on a heavy day or backroom on a truck day, I'll do 25-30k. An average Flexible Fulfillment shift is around 20k. Receiving shift is around 15k.

Well I use Fitbit personally. Not sure what you use to track your steps. Whenever I'm @ work, I have 15,000-20,000 steps. I got Fitbit when they were giving it to us for free :)
I just use the health app on my iPhone. Meh, not sure how accurate it really is.

Fitbits just track how much I use my hands.

The equivalent of 12 miles on my LOD shifts. Which is something like 25k steps. Sketchers is the only reason I manage.
Me too. After the memory foam started to wear a bit, put in some of those gel inserts from Dr Scholls and I was good to go again.

Omg lol... I get about 4,000 at the most and that's if I collect reshop/hangers from the lanes AND do self checkout for part of my shift lmao

I get about 8-10k steps a shift doing SFS.

When I was a cart attendant usually around 25-30k, with the most being 42k once when I had to open-close (10am-11pm o_O).

But now that I'm a GSA it's around 5-15k depending on how much standing around I have to do...

The day I spent completing my learning plan back in 2015 got me 14 miles - 34k steps. The one who helped me that day got termed earlier this week. :( On average, I only do about 10k within a six hour shift.

Not that many. About 8000/day as an HRTM. Most of those steps are from at home though lol. When I work sales floor or Guest service I get at least 14K steps.

Between 15-20k as hardlines, on longer shifts it can get to mid 20's.

Before I knew I had a step tracker in my phone historical data averaged me about 13-16k steps a day. Some days were above 20k. I switched it to a mileage goal after I found it, averaging 5-7 miles a day at work.

It did glitch bad one day though. Or I somehow managed to walk 125 miles that day. Other than that it seems to be accurate.

It did glitch bad one day though. Or I somehow managed to walk 125 miles that day. Other than that it seems to be accurate.
I had that happen once with the Fitbit app using data from my iPhone. Said something like 80 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back