Archived How many trucks and how big does your store average?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not apart of the log team anymore. But triples during BTS and 4th quarter are a regular basis at my store. Overnight process is a must.

Doubles on Monday , Wednesday and Friday 2400-2700, and singles on the other days 2300-2700 . But with q4 we get triples . I’ve had offsite overflown with 100+ pallets . This year was better the most we had was 80 pallets of backstock and able to come clean and current .

My 4am store gets 5x1800-2500 on a normal week, going up to 6 right now thru the end of summer then every day with doubles in Q4.

This thread has me wondering how this new process with a smaller unload team and stockers coming in later is going to work on the nights we get doubles. It's already enough of a mess right now with just one big truck, but when we have 4000+ pieces coming in, that's gonna be crazy.

At my store, a Super Target, we are 4 am for single truck nights and midnight for double truck nights. We will probably be midnight for BTS and definitely midnight for 4th quarter.

6am process, usually 4 trucks a week averaging about 1700 pieces each

Before major holidays and sets we will sometimes take 5 trucks a week. (Not including nov-dec where it ridiculous for everyone)

4am process that is switching to 6am process. 5 trucks a week that are anywhere from 1800 - 2200.

Forgot to mention we don't have an off-site. Cards is stacked against us.

6 trucks a week average between 1900-2400 pieces. Lately been getting an extra truck every week to 2 weeks added on either in the form of a double or on our off day. Sometimes that added truck has only been 900 pieces mostly paper, water, and noncons, sometimes it's 1800. We get 3 food trucks a week. Q4 is usually 3 doubles a week with at least a single truck every day.

My store takes a truck every night of the week and doubles on tuesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes a surprise double on a Saturday or Sunday but it’s rare.
Trucks range from 1700-2300. Usually takes about 2 hours. Doubles take 3.

I’ve been with target almost three years and have never seen three trucks At once damn lol.

6am process, 4 trucks a week, sometimes a surprise 5th on a sunday... averages from 1900 to 2400. Our flow team is gone through the shits now. tl is gone, and now we can't finish the truck unload on time... not to mention people like to call-out when they only work 3 hours... -_-

Is a double truck 2 trailers or 1 trailer crammed to the max? Either way it sounds like an absolute cunt to get done with no hours.

My store goes 7 trucks a week only for a few weeks during Q4 but we've never had a double. The worst we ever had was a 2600 that was mostly those fucking giant boxes of wrapping paper. Throwing those things felt like shoveling neutron star matter and my back was blown the fuck out for a month after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back