How much are you making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuras

Starbucks Shift Supervisor
Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but since we are all anonymous. How much are you currently making, what is your current position, and how long have you been with Target?

Guest Service Attendant
$8.96 /hour
1.5 years

Current minimum wage in my state: 7.25

Last edited:
You are allowed to discuss pay despite what Spot likes to tell you:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/index.p...-the-nlrb-notice-on-ehr-that-no-one-saw.7449/

That said, discussing wages on a national board won't be too helpful due to the fact that wages are somewhat adjusted to the cost of living in your area. But in the spirit of the thread:

$8.90, backroom, 3 years for the current term I've worked for Target.

Once you account for inflation, my current wage after 3 years is still lower than the base pay that my store had when I originally started in 1999. Base pay in 1999 at my store was $7.00. I would have to be making $10 now to match that and that's STILL not accounting for the higher pay grade for working in the backroom.

Last edited:
Currently making.....

$10.49....
Flow
and apparently making the same amount as people that started >1 year ago....THANKS SPOT

oh yeah...I've been at it since July 4, 2008...so...almost 7 years at this point

9.25 year and half dayside backroom

$10.26/hr, four years at Spot... Over 3 1/2 in Electronics, and a recent promotion to GSA. Current minimum wage in my state in $8.70/hr.

Snake id be jealous but if your in Canada I understand why its so high :) i personally wont tell cause too many of my friends are fans of this site and they know who I am :)

Started at $9/hr in Nov, now at $9.12hr. Been here for 8 months. Cashier/Guest Service.
Min wage in my state is $8/hr.

10.51, cashier (was HR)
8 years
Thank God for my 1.00 raise in 2007 or I'd really be making beans for 8 years worth of Target.

$10.81/hr as a Perishable Assistant in the Meat Department (Just got the position, was making $10.06/hr as a regular Meat Team Member). Been with Target for about 6.5 years and the minimum wage in Minnesota is $7.25.

Yeah, only reason I asked this was because I notice a lot of newer team members getting paid close to where most people are who have been with Target for awhile.

GSA 9 months (6 as GSA), minimum wage is $7.90, starting wage for N03s is $8.25. I make $8.83.

12.05 an hour, minimum wage is still lagging way behind in my state @ 7.25 an hour.
Baker
~3 years

Last edited:
$9.51/hr with almost 2yrs as a guest service TM.
State minimum wage of $9 currently

Hardlines TM
$9.39/hr (started at $9.25 in Oct). State minimum wage is $8/hr, goes to $9 in a few days (July 1st)
Been here 8 months. Already trying to determine an escape plan.

To those of you who have been here X number of years, I salute you. I'm not sure I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back