Archived How much on average do you make per paycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400-$500 normally. I think I dipped below $200 once when I got the flu and was sick for like five days in a row, and I think the highest I've ever been was around $750 during the holiday season.

$12.15 I believe. But cost of living is high as shit here. I can't get an apartment outside of the hood for under $1,000 a month.
I'm in the same boat. Even some of the apartments in the hood are over $700 a month here. I'm at $11.90. *sigh*

I want to go 2 weeks where I miss a punch every day. I'll get a paycheck for $0.00. Then I'll fix them all so my next paycheck will be twice as big as normal. I'll open it in front of everyone (team leads included) and brag about how I'm making bank.

USUALLY.... It's about 300ish as a cashier every two weeks. I haven't been working a lot lately due to time off and stuff so it's been $140 every two weeks, nexy paycheck should be better. 570 before tax, about $340 after tax. That's without my new payraise as Food Team Member in FDC.

I want to go 2 weeks where I miss a punch every day. I'll get a paycheck for $0.00. Then I'll fix them all so my next paycheck will be twice as big as normal. I'll open it in front of everyone (team leads included) and brag about how I'm making bank.

Then your stl will tell you how they make that much in one week

That's more than me as an APTL after insurance and 401k.
Well my math might have been slightly off. I just checked my direct deposit for last paycheck and it was $820, so not as high as I originally assumed. I have the HSA and that's about it.

I'd rather not say, but I applaud you guys for doing what you can on some of the wages I see posted here. Life isn't carefree on what I make, either.

You would flag as absent and HR will chase you down to fix your punch asap lol. We have a TM who is time clock "challenged" and I have to chase down said TM to get the punches in.

Looking at all the post I make more or less than some even in a high cost of living area.

Some of these incomes are making me question mine. High cost of living + high wages in my area and I get about 950 a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back