How often do the TM voice surveys come out?

Annual for everyone. PG45+ will randomly get selected monthly leader versions via email.

Tm s are being instructed individually, immediatly prior to taking the survey , that they are not allowed to give any negative rating for a survey question/ matter unless they have already brought the same matter to store leadership.
Well then...
I would be talking to my direct etl & say I will not take the survey because of this person says not to give a negative rating..

I would take it and say the store is saying to not take it if issues haven’t been reported to the store
Oh we can take the survey...but unless we ve brought a particular issue raised in a survey question...to leadership...we can't give the store a negative rating. Thought that was pretty desperate. Kid that came in while I was there got the same speech and later told me he thought it sounded like a threat.

I would take it and say the store is saying to not take it if issues haven’t been reported to
I would be talking to my direct etl & say I will not take the survey because of this person says not to give a negative rating..

It’s almost that time of year again…
View attachment 14857
Yes technically this is accurate...something about unless a certain amount if tm s at your store say the same thing they won't investigate. So by trying to intimidate tm s into not being negative they give themselves a chance at escaping the 1 or 2 who were not swayed by this desperate attempt to shush us up and gave accurate reviews. Pretty disgusting. Yea hotline sooner then later since they just started calling people in. I don't think my etl would do anything but try to gaslight me.

Yes technically this is accurate...something about unless a certain amount if tm s at your store say the same thing they won't investigate. So by trying to intimidate tm s into not being negative they give themselves a chance at escaping the 1 or 2 who were not swayed by this desperate attempt to shush us up and gave accurate reviews. Pretty disgusting. Yea hotline sooner then later since they just started calling people in. I don't think my etl would do anything but try to gaslight me.
Tell the district mgr next time you see them in your store. Document this event.
@employee 626 my store issues have documented & report to district & hrbp. It takes time to time fix it. Spot policy is your friend,

Tm s are being instructed individually, immediatly prior to taking the survey , that they are not allowed to give any negative rating for a survey question/ matter unless they have already brought the same matter to store leadership.
Well then...
Sounds like an immediate call to the integrity hotline to me.
Well, obviously you are "allowed" to respond any way you like. I actually understand a store wanting their teams to surface issues in the store before taking them up the chain. The problem is when the team doesn't feel safe doing so. The survey really is confidential, so respond how you want. If they are allowing comments, nobody reads them. There is some kind of program looking for certain words (retaliation, unsafe, etc).

And I agree about the hotline. This is what it is there for. The more the merrier.

We were told to do the survey only if we like to . Our HR was asking everyone one though and while giving instructions she told it’s completely optional , do it only if you want to . It has a comment box at the very end to write whatever concern or anything you want to share . But it was written that they might disclose our identity if the matter is serious or something .

Well, obviously you are "allowed" to respond any way you like. I actually understand a store wanting their teams to surface issues in the store before taking them up the chain. The problem is when the team doesn't feel safe doing so. The survey really is confidential, so respond how you want. If they are allowing comments, nobody reads them. There is some kind of program looking for certain words (retaliation, unsafe, etc).

And I agree about the hotline. This is what it is there for. The more the merrier.
What about HRBP?

Not them either.
Whatever. It s just so gross. I wouldn't say anything different then I put in my comments...just so blatantly foul against tm s. These young adults are just finding their voice, maybe first job, and maybe this Survey is a way to articulate what they are afraid to say to a "boss"...then this TL gets in their face and gives them a directive as a boss and directs them in the opposite direction and intention of the Survey. She should be fired.

Just a quick note here . If you are a tm taking the survey it is about your immediate leader , meaning your tl, if you are a tl it is about your etl , and etl about SD.
I’m only saying this to protect some tls that are actually good and caring for their team .

Just a quick note here . If you are a tm taking the survey it is about your immediate leader , meaning your tl, if you are a tl it is about your etl , and etl about SD.
I’m only saying this to protect some tls that are actually good and caring for their team .
lol. if someone is telling me what to do, then they’re my leader.

lol. if someone is telling me what to do, then they’re my leader.
Whoever is on the floor that day, yeah, is my team lead and they as a collective reveal the culture of the store. They re following the etl s and SD. My tl isn't going to bring my concerns forward if they know the etl doesn't gaf. If my tl s are laughing in my face over my concerns I d be a glutton for humiliation to take it to an etl. It comes from the top. The results of the survey describe the top leadership. That's why my HRETL is trying to sway tm s into thinking they can't say anything negative if they ve not brought it to leadership. It s fraud against tm s.

Back