How to apply for a rehire?

Hello all,

How do we apply for a rehire? Should I call the HR and ask them about what to do or should I simply reapply on their corporate website as if I was doing it for the first time? I had quit not long ago by the way, approximately 3 months ago. Apart from that, I spoke with a friend at my store who told me my name still weirdly appeared on the schedule sheet and I was even shown as if I was given hours too.
Anyway, thanks in advance :)

You should call up your HR sponsor or maybe even your SD if they're not available, and they can potentially reinstate you. If they didn't mark your profile as "unhireable," your senior leaders can easily access your profile again and deem you active. Holiday of 2019, I couldn't take the heat and was in a bad place so I quit and went to a different company, but I hated that job even more. I called my HR ETL to see what could be done to get my job back, and they said all I needed to do was resubmit an application to my store and she could look it over and reinstate me. The process took about a week and a half for me. It may be different for you because the business at each target is different, but you won't know unless you call HR so get on that.

Back