How to check rehirable status?

Hello!

I was a past seasonal who was let go after seasons and was wondering if there was a way that I could check the status of my rehirability?

I always showed up on time, never late, never NCNS, did my work, didn't abandon my job when I found out I was being let go when I was working there. Basically, I showed up to all of my shifts.

I tried to reapply again, but my application was rejected and now I'm stuck wondering what my status is.

Hello!

I was a past seasonal who was let go after seasons and was wondering if there was a way that I could check the status of my rehirability?

I always showed up on time, never late, never NCNS, did my work, didn't abandon my job when I found out I was being let go when I was working there. Basically, I showed up to all of my shifts.

I tried to reapply again, but my application was rejected and now I'm stuck wondering what my status is.
You’re most likely rehirable but store didn’t need your availability/position. You can call the store to confirm, I believe.

HR won’t tell you if you are rehirable. I’m not sure why, but please apply at other jobs. Not trying to discourage you, but I’m positive you can find something else. Just keep swimming.

Call the store but dont ask if your rehireable, if what you say is true it is probably your availability that is the issue and they can probably let you know what the problem is.

Back