Archived How to dial out from red phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if it was possible to dial an outside telephone number from the red phones. That's all.

Most speed of service phones (red phones) can't connect to an outside line, while most off stage ones can. If you need to call another store, you can dial 20+(store number) to dial any Target. Off stage phones can usually reach an outside line by dialing 9 then your number.

Most speed of service phones (red phones) can't connect to an outside line, while most off stage ones can. If you need to call another store, you can dial 20+(store number) to dial any Target. Off stage phones can usually reach an outside line by dialing 9 then your number.

This is true. If you need to dial out though, I have had success on the Speed of Service phones by letting it ring to the operator and asking for an outside line.

I'm an oper. Several of ourphones don't work, somehow the call comes to oper and i make the announcement. A tm told me if I press the right button, the announcement will be heard overhead. No one knows what "the right button" is. Do any of you guys know? We have the 2280 kind of phone system.
Thank you

I'm an oper. Several of ourphones don't work, somehow the call comes to oper and i make the announcement. A tm told me if I press the right button, the announcement will be heard overhead. No one knows what "the right button" is. Do any of you guys know? We have the 2280 kind of phone system.
Thank you

Not sure about your store, but at mine the number for the PA system is "52#" from the farthest phone at the service desk.

Also, can a mod move this to the "I'm Lost" section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back