Archived how to get hold of the dtl???

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would i go about getting ahold of my dtl?????

That depends. Why do you need to contact them? If it's a issue relating to the leadership in your store you should go to your ETL-HR or STL. If it happens to be an issue your encountering with one of those two, then use the integrity hotline. But a strongly suggest you partner with the appropriate leadership in store first. DTL's always have an office to call or e-mail.

That depends. Why do you need to contact them? If it's a issue relating to the leadership in your store you should go to your ETL-HR or STL. If it happens to be an issue your encountering with one of those two, then use the integrity hotline. But a strongly suggest you partner with the appropriate leadership in store first. DTL's always have an office to call or e-mail.
Yeah we have tried in store leadership but the logistics etl is being a jerk to everyone and its comprising team morale.

Yeah we have tried in store leadership but the logistics etl is being a jerk to everyone and its comprising team morale.

If you feel you have exhausted all in store options to express or get resolve in your situation I would use the integrity hotline. This would be the appropriate next step as long as you feel you need to bring the issue to someone outside the store. Good Luck...

If you feel you have exhausted all in store options to express or get resolve in your situation I would use the integrity hotline. This would be the appropriate next step as long as you feel you need to bring the issue to someone outside the store. Good Luck...

The hotline is last resort. It is highly suggested to document the events & express your concerns to your stl & etl-hr first.

They don't know you unless you either give your name or specific information which can identify you. A supervisor anonymously called the hotline with us TMs (we gave our names) and they were trying so hard and sneakily to get the anonymous person's name out of us. We thankfully didn't fall for their trap.

Wouldn't they be able to just caller ID your number and run it through the database?

Wouldn't they be able to just caller ID your number and run it through the database?

It's an external company. I wrote an email but my friend called and they didn't know any Target terminology. He had to explain what an ETL, TL, zone, etc was. I doubt they give Target any identifying information like IP addresses or phone numbers. That itself would be unethical.

The TMSC offfice hotline will require you to punch in your employee number before speaking to a live service rep. The rep will also ask for your personal information to confirm, authenticate employee ID.

If you honestly feel as if your integrity is being compromised, and you have taken previous steps to try and resolve the issue. You can find your DTL on the website "Linked In".

http://www.linkedin.com/title/district+team+leader/at-target/

I would call the HRBP. We were able to use ours to help us with a break issue. We consistently schedule people untill 11pm on the salesfloor and cashiers until 10pm. Depending on how rough the store looked we stay later, sometimes much later. I was coached for sending people to break because they were at the point where they either went home or earned another one. The ETL told me that no one else does this and the team would rather just get done and go home. I agree everyone just wants to leave however I feel it could be a legal issue because the breaks are earned by that time. My suggestion was to schedule them correctly so they can get all the breaks they earn or let them leave before they earn the next break. The STL and ELS all got together and decided to leave well enough alone. I contacted the HRBP and let him know my concerns. If I continued to do it I was just as bad as the people who told me to look the other way. We now schedule people correctly and if the zone is not done, it is not done. So far no retalitaion of any kind (its been over a year) But when I called I had all the facts lined up and in front of me. I kept emotion out of it and offered a solution. I don't really think the leadership team realized how much potential trouble this could have caused.

Integrity hotline is the answer. It's anonymous.....not a conspiracy theory. It is designed for any issue you don't feel comfortable discussing with your HR or STL. Give em a call!

Target is a retail company my friend. Not the F.B.I.

Do a Google search on Target's Forensic Services. They HELP the FBI do THEIR job. Read Target's privacy policy, specifically the information collected online through cookies, that just rolled out with the new website. Target is legendary in the Marketing world (the Target Brand to the brainwashed proletariat in red shirts) through their ability to aggregate personal date and information. Another store in our district was using the extra surveys that are kicked out after the receipt in Food Avenue to bump their G/Y/R scores by completing them at home. One employee uses his personal computer to fill out the extra surveys which contained his Target.com and RedCard info. He is "no longer with the company" as our DTL warned us.

Just saying, don't underestimate Spot's all seeing eye.

Never call the DTL, go through the hotline AFTER you've spoken to HR and STL. Keep in mind that they could be working with the Logistics and he could be on corrective action or paperwork but you'd never know so don't just assume that the HR and STL are ignoring your complaints. Calling the Hotline or talking to the DTL wouldn't expedite the process if they are already working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back