Archived How to get into the search program on PDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowChick

Expect The Unexpected
I always use the Item Search because I forget how to sign on to the other one!!!

You can press toggle at the bottom of the screen, pick RF apps. When it's done signing in you can navigate through the menus to find the item search program. I believe one is called NOP (for finding salesfloor locations) and I forgot the other one. You'll want to check the wiki for RF apps commands. I believe the other is under the pricing menu.

NOP is the most useful for finding multiple locations, pog set dates, active or discontinued.

There's also UPCS (shows regular and sales/current price) -- don't know if it shows anything else though.

As a Flow/BR team member I'm in RF apps 99% of the time. I only really use Item Search to check other stores. I'm usually toggling between STO and NOP my entire shift. I find it easier to pull out my phone and search for an item on the Target app, then type the UPC into NOP to get a location, or STO to see if it's located in the back. Then, on my way to the back I can toggle and log in to SUBT.

For me to use Item Search I have to toggle, log in, type it out on the keybord that's A-Z when I'm used to QWERTY, then go through categories to find the product. It just takes longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back