Archived How to I delete my account on here?

• Thread starter targetgirl123456
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

targetgirl123456

Just wondering how I delete an account on here? Can someone please give me the steps? Thank you.

Contact a mod.
Formina Sage & Scram are admins, Rock Lobster is a mod.

For those that don't know, System32 contains files Windows needs to boot up and properly function. Without it, your PC will Die :(

2393597-453px-you_dont_say-png.20185

Lol I had too AP. As a person who works with computers daily.. This is like 1st grade information to me.

Lol I had too AP. As a person who works with computers daily.. This is like 1st grade information to me.

I was in BestBuy earlier this afternoon, and waited almost 30 minutes near the "Geek Squad" desks.

Believe me when I say, as convincing as I am, I could have convinced 8-9 people to do this, to there computers.

Worth Noting. When I was growing up, I spent a good bit of my time, on AOL Chat (Dead Now)... I do know a good bit about computers.

I can re-format my computer, install fonts, Torrent stuff, remove things from the registry, etc.

Last edited:
I was in BestBuy earlier this afternoon, and waited almost 30 minutes near the "Geek Squad" desks.

Believe me when I say, as convincing as I am, I could have convinced 8-9 people to do this, to there computers.

Worth Noting. When I was growing up, I spent a good bit of my time, on AOL Chat (Dead Now)... I do know a good bit about computers.

I can re-format my computer, install fonts, Torrent stuff, remove things from the registry, etc.

Good old AOL.

Good old AOL.

I had AOL on dial-up for the longest time. In fact, my parents probably still have the external dial-up modem stored somewhere.

Back on topic - OP, ask an admin (Formina Sage or Scram) or a mod (Rock Lobster or The Mule). Why do you want to leave us?

It's not this account that I want to delete it's another one with my full name in the username. I realized it's not the smartest thing to do. But thanks guys I'll definitely contact a moderator.

Anyone here uses AOL installed from a 3.5" floppy and go online with their 9600 baud modem?

Anyone here uses AOL installed from a 3.5" floppy and go online with their 9600 baud modem?

I do have a copy of AOL 2.0 on a floppy disk.. I saved it sorta as a keepsake.

However, I first got online, with a AOL CD that came inside our mailbox back in 97..

I lied about my age, and was able to get a account because it didn't ask for a credit card..

We only had a 14k modem, but I still loved hearing the words "You've Got Mail".. even though it was mostly spam :(

I do have a copy of AOL 2.0 on a floppy disk.. I saved it sorta as a keepsake.

However, I first got online, with a AOL CD that came inside our mailbox back in 97..

I lied about my age, and was able to get a account because it didn't ask for a credit card..

We only had a 14k modem, but I still loved hearing the words "You've Got Mail".. even though it was mostly spam :(

Ive still got all the AOL DISC's because I thought they were cool and would become collectors items one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back