Archived How to position zebra text to not get cut off left side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once in awhile when printing regular labels, the text would get cut off to the left. How do I move a bit to the right by a half centimeter?

Once in awhile when printing regular labels, the text would get cut off to the left. How do I move a bit to the right by a half centimeter?
If you're using the ZPL* format, the default is a left alignment that you can't really change. In my experience, you can go into settings and calibrate the media if needed.
However, more often than not, the problem is that I've managed to tug a little on the label roll when tearing off a previous label. Generally the fix is to print two of the same label back to back, the first will be bad, the second will fix it, just don't tear the labels till you print both.
The other solution I have is to be careful to tear the labels up away from the printer instead of out away from the feeder roll, which should reduce the problem.

Try setting it to this...its usually pretty close to being centered when it's set to this for me
This works with EZPrint formatting, but iirc the new ZPL* formats we have to use aren't customizable for the left/right adjustment.

If you're on ZPL* you must be on 0x0 otherwise printing likely won't work at all.

I tested this and changing y to 16 seemed to have fixed it.

But im wondering why y changes text left and right and not up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back