Archived How to properly apologize to management?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have bill scanners that don’t really work and that’s it lol I’m surprised we don’t have pens because our store is really high risk

It must be a district thing, because I've never even been to a target that used checking equipment. Learned something new today!
Never worked at one that had the machines or never worked at one that enforced that you use them?

Never worked at one that had the machines or never worked at one that enforced that you use them?
Never worked (or shopped) at ones that had them. I really only ever see the pens used at dollar stores or smaller mom'n'pop type places, and the machines I saw maybe once but can't recall what business it was.

We have bill scanners that don’t really work and that’s it lol I’m surprised we don’t have pens because our store is really high risk
Ask AP if they can get you some. We have at least one at every register and at GS. We also keep one in CO to check bills.

Very high risk store:

You’d think our GSAs work for the secret service based on how hard they judge bills, we even have a black light screener. All fakes are denied and repeated acceptance of fakes can be punishable. Even 5s and 10s are checked sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back