Archived How to receive games/DVDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like every other day ups or FedEx drops of a small box of games at night and the lod calls br to receive them. I'm not exactly sure how though so we leave them on the receivers desk, we never really see him to ask how so I wanted to know if anyone knew how? We pretty much scanned all the labels in the app and nothing happens lol

The receiver checks them in like any non-ADSD delivery, more or less. The only thing that gets scanned is the product itself, everything else is typed in.

The receiver checks them in like any non-ADSD delivery, more or less. The only thing that gets scanned is the product itself, everything else is typed in.

Do you still use RECV in RF Apps, or has the process changed?

We pretty much scanned all the labels in the app and nothing happens lol

Were you using the Receive app in WebApps? I believe that only works for receiving ship-to-store guest orders.

Do you still use RECV in RF Apps, or has the process changed?

Were you using the Receive app in WebApps? I believe that only works for receiving ship-to-store guest orders.
This is what I tried. I was shown how to receive vendor orders a few years back in RF apps, but being the closer, that was usless and i forgot it, and most of the rf apps have been killed lol so I don't even know where to start in there. It's not a huge deal but I don't want to leave work for other people if it's a simply task i can do

This is what I tried. I was shown how to receive vendor orders a few years back in RF apps, but being the closer, that was usless and i forgot it, and most of the rf apps have been killed lol so I don't even know where to start in there. It's not a huge deal but I don't want to leave work for other people if it's a simply task i can do

off the top of my head i think u have to go to create a receipt in rfaps. then just go through the prompts of entering info in from the sheets that comes with package. theres a stamp that you stamp that paper and fill out what it ask for.( its the one that has invoice/P.O number and how many items and boxes) that paper then gets filed away. I know it sounds like a lot but if you ever get shown how to do it wont seem hard. its not to big of a deal though if you just leav it for the receiver for the next day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back