Archived How to research a pog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to do research or are you doing signing. I'm a little confused.

In signing, we have the paper for Toss/Print/ResearchPOG. I don't really use this list but my TL has asked me about this and I just wanted to be sure. I'm making sure I got all the signs in Print list be printed, and I just ignore the Toss signs and leave them in the waco. But the research, I have no idea. I just told her that nobody knows what to do with that part of the list. I'm pretty sure the last girl that did the signing didn't do this either as she only told me to highlight the Toss/Print/Change Loc.

ah, okay.

I'm actually not sure about that. My last ad signing tm quit using the prep reports because they seemed to be a waste of time for her. My guess is that the researchpog signs are the ones that print with schematics but don't have aisle locations. If this is the case, these signs are on upcoming transitions and revisions for the current week or sometimes the next week. What you need to do is either check back on them later in the week (Friday if possible) to see if they have a salesfloor location now, or you can be proactive and find out where those POGs are setting and put that location on the signs. If you use the second method you will have to change the schematic if the POG will set on a reverse aisle. The reverse schematic signs might be easier to just recheck later in the week. Just make sure the POG number on the sign matches the POG number in the PDA.

I could be completely wrong about this though. I haven't looked at the reports in a long time. I'm just going off my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back