Archived HOW TO SET UP TWO DIRECT DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i was wondering how i can setup my savings account. I already have my checking account registered but i want my savings account too. how do i make it so that lets say 70% percent goes to my checkings and 30% goes to my savings?

so i was wondering how i can setup my savings account. I already have my checking account registered but i want my savings account too. how do i make it so that lets say 70% percent goes to my checkings and 30% goes to my savings?
what is this savings account you talk about, i work for Target there is no savings, i live pay check to paycheck with 10 cents left after rent and bills.

I have a transfer set up through my bank. Every other Friday it just transfers x amount of dollars from my checking to savings. It's not much because all my money goes to student loans/medical bills.

Just go on ehr under pay & change deposit options from 1 acct to 2 accts.
when i add another account i put the account number and routing number, but there is an option that says " amount or percent " what do i put there?

what is this savings account you talk about, i work for Target there is no savings, i live pay check to paycheck with 10 cents left after rent and bills.
i was talking about my bank savings account im trying to make it so that a certain percent of my check goes into it when i get paid

i was talking about my bank savings account im trying to make it so that a certain percent of my check goes into it when i get paid
There maybe an option on how much to into each account. The best way is to do a transferred from one acct to the other acct as @AllThingsTarget101 says. Plus, the schedule hours are not the same every week.

If you go in and add the account first, it will then give you an amount option. If you only have one account in there, you can only do 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back