Archived How to tie a shipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing a shipper is like a side cap or something that holds product to be sold in addition to the home location. If it isn't too difficult to explain on here, could someone tell me how to look up where one should go and how to tie it? I got a BTS one a couple days ago that I just backstocked. TL said to ask our team whenever we need help but the few TMs I've asked have no idea how to do this. I'm about to ask my ETL what to do

Plus sign, add the aisle, then 99 for section. As an example, if you are in B block it could be store tied to B13 (99). Tie the item to wherever makes the most sense to you.

This is assuming there is not a pog in the system yet for this shipper. If there IS a pog listed in myWork (tap on the item description and scroll down to under Mispick and Defect, look for a pog starting with either A102 or A107), then go ahead and tie the pog to that location in the same way you would store tie the item.

You should also make sure to have either a 7x11 sign or a label on the sidecap to indicate price.

Some shippers just slide into a shelf, like the ones that hold folders and notebooks. Those you wouldn’t tie to a location. They’ll already be tied when the POG is tied, all those ones do is hold the product so they don’t fall all over.

Then there are the shippers that sit on the basedeck, like the Paper-Mate and Sharpie one. Those just tie to the endcap location you just won’t need any shelves or pegs for them.

Then there are the sidecap shippers like they discussed above, and you would tie them the way they explained, with the (99) location.

I have a shipper in my home office. Printed on the back “Do not throw this away.”
‘K.

We tie (99) for front endcap (98) for back. When you have a heavy sidecap that leans out, I make 2 holes that could ziptie onto the shelf diamonds from behind.

I normally wouldn't set BTS this early though, we have it staged till set date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back