Archived How to Transfer 401k to new job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGOz

Suitable
As some of you may know, I've just gotten a new job. It offers 401k and I'm looking to transfer my 401k from Target over when I can to my new job. How can I go about this? Thanks.

Log on to targetpayandbenefits.com, go to Savings and Retirement, click the TGT 401(k) menu, go down to Withdrawals and Rollovers. It will outline the steps for you to take. There should be a grace period after leaving Target, so you won't need to worry about it right away.

401k.png

Log on to targetpayandbenefits.com, go to Savings and Retirement, click the TGT 401(k) menu, go down to Withdrawals and Rollovers. It will outline the steps for you to take. There should be a grace period after leaving Target, so you won't need to worry about it right away.

View attachment 4126

Thanks, dude, I'll have to see what I can do.

I'd like the option to be able to transfer the 401 to a real investor who can actually make me more return than Financial Engines does. I'm not savvy enough to do it on my own without spending a great deal learning about all the available options.

I'd like the option to be able to transfer the 401 to a real investor who can actually make me more return than Financial Engines does. I'm not savvy enough to do it on my own without spending a great deal learning about all the available options.

I'm sure there's ways, just have to find the right broker/investor.

I realize this is an old thread but didn't wanna make a new one. Does anybody know if the Target 401k can rollover to a military TSP? My HR didnt know, and for some reason I can't log on to Target Pay and Benefits.

and for some reason I can't log on to Target Pay and Benefits
Did you try both login pages? There's the standard one they always had and now there's also a link to a target.com sso page that uses your Target login info.

Did you try both login pages? There's the standard one they always had and now there's also a link to a target.com sso page that uses your Target login info.
Yeah, I tried both but I keep getting redirected to a blank webpage for some reason.

I realize this is an old thread but didn't wanna make a new one. Does anybody know if the Target 401k can rollover to a military TSP? My HR didnt know, and for some reason I can't log on to Target Pay and Benefits.
No it can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back