How to turn off drive-up alerts on the myDevice?

I know there used to be a trick to making them go away but I can't remember it. I've tried logging out from the Pickup app directly and making sure it was closed but the alerts are still going off.

Turn the volume down. Please don’t turn off alerts unless you can remember to turn then back on when your done with the device. Nothing worse than getting a device for drive up and not getting alerts.

That's how I turn them back on after someone else turned them off.
I would assume just opening the Pickup app would log them in and start getting alerts again. I know I've turned them off, gone home and came back the next night, got the same device, and they were back on again.

I would assume just opening the Pickup app would log them in and start getting alerts again. I know I've turned them off, gone home and came back the next night, got the same device, and they were back on again.

I wish it were that simple. We literally have to uninstall and reinstall the app every day to get notifications back. People turn them off, on the old devices, but sliding a notification to the side and clicking things. I only looked at it once, years ago, because we had so many devices that didn't work for drive up. So far it looks like you can not disable them on the new devices and I am glad.

Nope once they are turned off you have to manually turn them back. Someone probably used your device and turned them back on.

I wish it were that simple. We literally have to uninstall and reinstall the app every day to get notifications back. People turn them off, on the old devices, but sliding a notification to the side and clicking things. I only looked at it once, years ago, because we had so many devices that didn't work for drive up. So far it looks like you can not disable them on the new devices and I am glad.
I use the new devices, it definitely disables them when you reprocess.

Thanks for the info though.

Back