Archived How was your stores Fallout 4 launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During opening, the electronic tm wasn't even in yet. So the guy from flow tried to ring up the guests asking for the sodas. I told the tm, only 1 per guest. He proceeded to sell the whole case to 1 person because he thought the whole case was 1 item -.-

During opening, the electronic tm wasn't even in yet. So the guy from flow tried to ring up the guests asking for the sodas. I told the tm, only 1 per guest. He proceeded to sell the whole case to 1 person because he thought the whole case was 1 item -.-

Uhh...so the guest got 12 for the price of one?

12 bottles total for our store. Opening electronics called out, Opening LOD had no idea what was happening, FF orders were called (WOO go SFS!!! +1 =D) and salesfloor wasn't there to cover until after the store opened. People went to electronics and opened the unlocked case and four people got 3 each. 1 was an employee that was off for the day and another one was an ex-employee who had quit two weeks prior. As the fourth guest was getting his bottles another guest came running up and pushed him over. He got booted from the store but decided to try to take the security sensor at the door with him, guy who got pushed over I later saw bleeding from a few spots on his arms and was being patched up by the GSTL. WOO GREAT DAY :D

Store opened at 8AM and our soda were sold out by 8:15AM. Store management had no clue as to the popularity of what they had. We had one customer who came in and tried to buy all 12 bottles, but only walked away with 9. It seems 3 of the sodas 'somehow' managed to find their way into the hands of the team members working that morning who asked nicely for them, but I have no idea how that happened.

Our STL promised it to a reseller. She's new but not to target. We ignored her and pulled it out of hold. Reseller? Yeah. F' off! All gone by 8:15am.

Not that I agree with the STL's decision, but by no means would I override my STL, that's like asking to be fired IMO.

we had a solid 18 bottles, I was working electronics and I only let people buy two at a time, and still sold out by 8:30. Ended up getting yelled at by a guest about how disappointed they were when we were closing. best part is I backstocked one and just had someone grab it for me on a 15 and drank it. It wasn't all that good

My coworker got pulled into the office for trying to "hide" a nukacola for himself. He made the joke that he would do that, but he didn't actually do it. I guess ours went well, I wasn't there. What I got was that we only had one of the hats and none of the Funko figures.

Did anybody check if there were any more on the way? We had 12 more on the way to my store
They're all showing as discontinued at ours.
So it was the normal Target lack of communication, lack of product and lack of execution that Target excels at. You would think they would learn but, they never do.
You'd think they'd have a massive clue about this kind of thing especially after Canada tanked so hard.

It's crazy how people are going nuts over some Jones Soda. Yeah, it's got F4 all over it, yeah, it's a limited production, but TMs buying the whole case/guests buying it all/etc and then RESELLING it for outrageous amounts of money.

Fucking idiots.

Have you seen what the $1 page flags go for online? Some went as high as 50.00 per pack on ebay.

I didn't work the day it released, but apparently we only got two cases of the stuff yet people still keep coming in asking for it and then get pissy because we don't have it.

we had a solid 18 bottles, I was working electronics and I only let people buy two at a time, and still sold out by 8:30. Ended up getting yelled at by a guest about how disappointed they were when we were closing. best part is I backstocked one and just had someone grab it for me on a 15 and drank it. It wasn't all that good

Yeah, so you're aware, thats in violation of policy. Team member purchasing guidelines require that guests get first crack at merchandise. If you had one guest that asked for the soda and you didn't get that one in the back for them and somebody at your store found out, it's at the very least a write up for you.

Have you seen what the $1 page flags go for online? Some went as high as 50.00 per pack on ebay.

I get it's a good marketing strategy, but it's still shitty never-the-less. I know how much money all those greedy bastards made on the Nuka Cola, Flag packs, etc., though it's still shitty.

A Redwire said it will be in the weekly ad, but stores won't start getting it until the 16th I believe. I think it was the Merch update.

I'm tempted to place numerous orders for 1 bottle at a time via flexble fulfillment when we're getting it back in.

Hopefully they get cancelled.

I was joking about them cancelling orders for more than one bottle. If someone did order , 1 per order, I doubt it'd even be noticed. We'd not know till the packing stage, and then no reason to check the names on the orders, so someone'd likely get away with abusing that loophole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back