Archived Howdy folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technotronics

Officer of the Deck
I just got hired in this last seasonal group, headed in the interview for receiving, got chosen for electronics instead. No complaints here! Anyhow, a friend who works flow told me about The Break Room so i figured i'd hang out for the next 3 months-or-however-long i end up staying at Target.

I've done some "training" (if you could call it that) in CA and a little up front lanes. I get the impression around here that seasonals are kind of "those people stealing hours from regulars" but looks like the system is designed to game us against each other. Luckily so far it seems like i'm always the second on shift so the regular electronics dont lose any time (like working mid-shift).

Nice to meet you guys!

PS: Can i get my name changed to "Technologic"? decided to go full daft punk after all

I dunno....kinda like "Technotronics" in kind of a retro/techno sort of way.
Welcome all the same....

Good afternoon all, I started at Target a couple of weeks ago as a GSA. I am also cross trained as a cashier. The GS is a lot to remember, but everyone is so helpful. I am glad I found this Break Room forum. I hate taking the test. I get all nervous. I know the answers but when it comes to take the test it's like I forget. Has anyone else encountered this? Have a great day everyone :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back