Archived Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Shovel

AX2600 is my favorite part about work.
Been buzzing around this site for a while and finally joined up! Thanks to everyone who posts here. There have been a few days lately that you’ve been super helpful.
Me? I’ve been with bullseye for a while. MMB (goin’ way back!), plano, and now signing/plano.

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Hi. Looking forward to cosmetics ? Our adjacency flipped 100 %. Not pre-tied and nothing backstocked (about 10 re-packs) Get ready for the mess.
Yikes. Supposedly our beauty team is taking care of it... so... yeah.

Lucky. Our beauty team has been trained but still claim they can’t do it. Last year for the Plano ladies to I hope, same tm have done it numerous years now.

Lucky. Our beauty team has been trained but still claim they can’t do it. Last year for the Plano ladies to I hope, same tm have done it numerous years now.
Well, I wouldn’t say our beauty team has been trained... I did just show them where their fixtures are in the fixture room... I think one of them may know that the shelf heights are numbered.
The only thing I can positively say is that they are the most capable team in the store but don’t have enough overlapping hours to effectively do a set as well as their own daily tasks.

According to QSP, Beauty TMs do revisions and sales planners. "Gen Merch team sets POG transition."

At my location, we are still the Presentation/PLANO team of about 7 TM with one signing team member. we are no where near ready for this adjacency change and so we had STL add the beauty TL and her best beauty tm to the schedule on the 2 days we plan on having the set executed. Also we aren't suppose to be doing revisions or sales plans but my team gets through everything except electronics, front end, and market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back