Archived Howdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeFire

That's what I tried to tell you.
Hey all, I'm new here. I just got a job offer this morning as a Cart Attendant. So assuming I pass my drug test (And I see no reason why I wouldn't) I will be an employee and what not!

Welcome to Target and The Break Room! We are an anonymous community that is not sanctioned by Target. If you ever have any questions, we have plenty of experts who are willing to help, including several cart attendants, GSTLs (front end team leaders), and GSAs (not team leaders, but they run the front end too). Feel free to peruse the guides and the wiki, as well as the search bar and the similar threads at the bottom of the screen. You never know if someone might've asked the same question in the past.

During your orientation and training, you'll probably have a lot of questions. I can't stress this enough: don't be afraid to ask questions! Your trainer, GSTL, and HR should be more than willing to answer any questions that you may have. And don't forget about us, but try to keep your membership here on the downlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back