Archived hows the bullseye been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast, fun and friendly.
Best. Company. Ever.

In the years since our department-store roots evolved into discount-store savvy, we’ve watched our innovations lead to retail revolutions, and our team, guests and partners build better communities where we live and work. So in 2012, we celebrate Target’s legacy with a nod to our past and a look ahead to exciting new things to come.

Fast, fun and friendly.
Best. Company. Ever.

In the years since our department-store roots evolved into discount-store savvy, we’ve watched our innovations lead to retail revolutions, and our team, guests and partners build better communities where we live and work. So in 2012, we celebrate Target’s legacy with a nod to our past and a look ahead to exciting new things to come.

I'd like to expand on this if I may. Target is actually THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN EXISTANCE!

Target is recognized as a leader in innovation across the retail industry. --usually at the TM's expense--
From pioneering the concept of designer partnerships --ugly dresses and very expensive candy-- to consistently being best in class in store design --and we still have guests who can't figure how to get back to the front door--.
Target remains focused on not only meeting, but exceeding, its guests’ needs --by allowing the guests to pick up and walk out with whatever they want to because there is nobody on the floor anymore--.
To remain relevant to its guests over time, Target continually reinvents its stores --unless it needs the money to dump into stores in Canada--, including layout, presentation and merchandise assortment, to create an engaging shopping experience.

Sorry to say that for the most part we have no voice,we are not wanted on the team and we are a hinderance to the mission which is actually profits and bonus,if you all cared one iota for Target you would immediately take a 50% pay cut,surrender your benefits and stop complaining.On a lighter note I thought the questions in the team survey were phrased very cleverly this year,the people who set the questions obviously know what they are doing.

Sorry to say that for the most part we have no voice,we are not wanted on the team and we are a hinderance to the mission which is actually profits and bonus,if you all cared one iota for Target you would immediately take a 50% pay cut,surrender your benefits and stop complaining.On a lighter note I thought the questions in the team survey were phrased very cleverly this year,the people who set the questions obviously know what they are doing.

I would rather commit SUICIDE then care for target ever again.

So hi everybody im a exteamember and i just remembered about this site just seeing how this company holding up

As you can see we still have TMs with great personalities....and Target is moving along, but they are not the innovative company that they once were.....and this is sad.

I do sincerely hope everyone blasted the survey on the health insurance questions. Probably won't do a damn thing, but you never know.

Nothing spells diversity like....

This is perhaps the best response to any post that has ever appeared on any forum in the history of the known universe.

Target wants robots. Red and khaki, politically correct robots.

And if you don't think they are trying to figure out how to replace you with one, then you need to get off the Kool-Aid.

And BTW, I answered my survey honestly for the first time in five years. Even with the ETL hovering in the LPC room. I will probably pay for it later but the way I see it, I'm paying for it now.

And BTW, I answered my survey honestly for the first time in five years. Even with the ETL hovering in the LPC room. I will probably pay for it later but the way I see it, I'm paying for it now.

Truer words were never spoken, Cat...

This is perhaps the best response to any post that has ever appeared on any forum in the history of the known universe.

Target wants robots. Red and khaki, politically correct robots.
And if you don't think they are trying to figure out how to replace you with one, then you need to get off the Kool-Aid.

So true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back