HR Hub in Workday

SuperTarget

Former Team Member/Leader
Target is finally moving more things to Workday and I'm here for it. Overall I feel like in a lot of areas we under utilize the functionality Workday provides. Two changes mentioned in the WAU taking effect over the coming months are the following.
  • The internal eHR hub on Workbench is being retired and the knowledge articles are being moved to Workday. This will be the new hub for onboarding/pay/benefits/leave information for team members to reference.
  • A new support hub is being opened up for team members to reach out to leaders and HR with requests for HR help. Don't know the full potential use cases here but I think its an improvement to the TM experience in getting help directly from someone at a store level that can respond to them better. HR is supposed to be getting the highest access here with a HR and TM view and leaders (TL and above) getting a simpler TM view.
I think it makes more sense for this to live in Workday than buried in Workbench which many team members either don't know how to navigate or don't even use it. And the eHR hub I know gets forgotten about a lot because I think a lot of the focus was put on HR Experts and leadership over being a resource for TMs.

Back