HR ignoring all time off requests and availability

my store has a somewhat new HR ETL, and since they started any time off request is completely ignored; it doesn't matter the reason. Whenever someone complains, the complaint is ignored and we are told to just figure it out or they say it was autodenied(even when submitted a few weeks before). Any advice about what we as team members could do would be great

Nice to know that every store does time off requests differently!

I have noticed in the Mytime App that my requests are Pending (i.e. ignored) until that week's schedule posts then it gets denied.

Nice to know that every store does time off requests differently!

I have noticed in the Mytime App that my requests are Pending (i.e. ignored) until that week's schedule posts then it gets denied.
The new rollout was that it needs to be approved by Etl in charge of that said team . Hr tm and Etl won’t touch them since is not their “ jobs” . And hr tm can’t approve even if they wanted too since they are hourly employees and can’t have the app on their phones .

The new rollout was that it needs to be approved by Etl in charge of that said team . Hr tm and Etl won’t touch them since is not their “ jobs” . And hr tm can’t approve even if they wanted too since they are hourly employees and can’t have the app on their phones .
So it's my ETL that is ignoring them.
That's news to me!

It’s always been like that at my store. Only time hr EtL approves a time
At my store the ONLY person who can approve time off requests or availability changes is my SD who is rarely even there. It's so stupid
technically any ETl can approve a time off request. Your SD may have told ETL’S not to approve any because he wanted to approve or deny them all.

We can have the app on our phones because it’s the same app all employees can access. As an HRE, we finally have access to see who called out on the app. What we really need to see are punch corrections and PTO/Sick hour requests. I have ETL’s approving paid requests that I have to then correct.

My 70 Mil store sd was a control freak and SHE would be the only one approving them. She also made the entire schedule with hr etl.

Per usual my timeoff request is "Pending" and they scheduled me for that day without denying it.

Lazy shits.

We can have the app on our phones because it’s the same app all employees can access. As an HRE, we finally have access to see who called out on the app. What we really need to see are punch corrections and PTO/Sick hour requests. I have ETL’s approving paid requests that I have to then correct.
Yeah, Our HR TM's use their own phones to check for callouts/lates for our leaders.

Back